Sunday, January 31, 2016

CUSTOMER PHOTOS

My job is so rewarding when customers are happy. 

I absolutely LOVE it when I receive a photo of the signs hanging in their final destination.

Send your photo and receive a 20% off coupon!!!

Since this is a new feature I've started, please send your photo to me to be included.
To send your photo go to www.etsy.com/shop/wildflowerLoft   Click the button "Contact Shop Owner" and you can attach your picture there.


 "This gift was her favorite this year. Quick turnaround and nice quality" 


"It is beautiful! Great quality." 
 
 
Perfect custom job! I love it! 

"Literally better than I expected and comes with a convenient hanger already!! It's going to be a great addition to my wedding!!!! Thank you for the beautiful item!!"


Perfect for our daughter's nursery.

"We LOVE this piece. It hangs above our kitchen table and is a wonderful reminder of a mantra we have had in our family for some time now. It is well made, but looks rustic, weathered and loved. It's perfect!"


"We ordered this for our daughter's nursery and absolutely love it! You can tell how nicely hand-made it is."

"Too cute! Now I want one for every room! 😀"


"Thank you for my custom sign! It's gorgeous & I can't wait to get it on the wall!!"

"
This sign turned out perfectly! Thank you for changing the colors for me. My mother is thrilled. She said it was beautifully packaged and she loves her new decor. Thank you so much!"


No comments:

Post a Comment